Tweeter

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You're the one

You're the one that knows me best,
The one among all the rest.
The one who knows the real me,
The person no one else could see.

Without you here,
It wouldn't be the same.
I'd miss you so much,
I'd go insane.

I'll be by your side,
For whatever comes your way.
Trust me on this one,
By your side is where I'll stay.

We share many memories,
Good ones and bad,
Those memories were the best ones,
I've ever really had.

I miss the good times,
Whether it was laughter or tears.
But losing you,
Is my only fear.

There's not a day,
That I'm not thinking of you,
And how lucky I am,
To have a friend that tells me the straight out truth.

You're my best friend,
No matter what you do.
My definition of a best friend,
Is everything I see in you.

No comments: