Tweeter

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last Night

Last Night, I made up my mind
I’ll not think of you this time
Last Night, I promised myself
I’ll control my heartbeats and relax
So I closed my eyes
And prayed silently for a restful night
I saw an image im my mind
A shadow with a gorgeous smile

You and your funky styles
What a wicked way of teasing my lyf
Even the thought of leaving you
Send shivers down my spine

I smelt you in darkness of night
I saw you sitting on my bedside
I heard you telling me that you are all myn
In short, I felt you some where deep down my heart’s inside

The promise with myself was broken lyk every other night
Dawn’s approaching was the last thought before I finally closed my eyes
But I know you’ll visit me tonight
Because I wont be able to cast off your luv spell throughout my life

No comments: